Kaplan Test Prep offers live LSAT prep courses in Des Moines and Ames, Iowa. If these locations aren’t within your reach, there are online options available, too — both in a course form and on-demand.
Iowa LSAT Prep Courses
LSAT Prep OnDemand
Kaplan (site sponsor) offers a low-cost option that includes videos and content with no personal instruction.
$100 off Self-Study
Starting at $799 (or $399 + $199 per month)
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Iowa LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
$200 off Kaplan Courses
Iowa LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
$200 off Kaplan Tutoring
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More Iowa local classroom information:
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
LSAT Testing Center Locations in Iowa
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 8, 2020||July 13, 2020||August 29, 2020||October 3, 2020||November 14, 2020|
|Des Moines Area Community College||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|University of Northern Iowa||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|University of Iowa||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
- Iowa Law School has an average LSAT score of 161 (77.6 percentile).
- The admissions rate is 43.5%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.61.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $70,000 and in the public sector it is $50,000.
- The admissions deadline is May 1st.
- Drake Law School has an average LSAT score of 151.
- The admissions rate is 75%, making it a somewhat competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.27.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $55,000 and in the public sector it is $52,540.
- The admissions deadline is April 1.