Kaplan Test Prep is the largest LSAT prep and law school admissions counseling company. Choose between four different options — both online and live courses — right in the heart of la Petit Roche, ranging from $799-$4,799.
- Proven LSAT Test Prep: Kaplan gives more people the tools to get into law schools like the University of Arkansas at Little Rock than anyone else in the test prep industry, constantly adapting and incorporating new and innovative methods.
- Kaplan offers a number of personalized learning options. Choose either classroom learning, with a private instructor, or online. As you progress through the program, Kaplan software offers an in-depth analysis of your practice test results, providing customized recommendations based on your needs.
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
LSAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan LSAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Little Rock LSAT Prep Classes
Take an LSAT classroom course in Little Rock, AR.
$200 off Kaplan Courses
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
- UALR Law School has an average LSAT score of 150 (44.3 percentile).
- The admissions rate is 71.3%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.26.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $50,000 and in the public sector it is $50,000.
- The admissions deadline is March 15.
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 8, 2020||July 13, 2020||August 29, 2020||October 3, 2020||November 14, 2020|
|University of Arkansas – Little Rock (Little Rock, AR)||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes|