Kaplan offers Kansas City LSAT courses at several locations including Rockhurst University and University of Missouri, KC. They are the largest LSAT prep and law school admissions counseling company.
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
LSAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan LSAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
UMKC Law School has an average LSAT score of 152 (52.2 percentile). It is a public law school on the University of Missouri – Kansas City’s main campus in Kansas City, Missouri, near Plaza Country Club. The admissions rate is 57.1%, making it a competitive school. The average GPA is 3.30. The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $60,000 and in the public sector it is $43,222. The admissions deadline is March 1st.