Prep with Kaplan in Minnesota at a local course in Minneapolis or, for a more flexible option, LSAT students can enroll in an online course to study from anywhere.
LSAT Prep Courses in Minnesota
LSAT Prep OnDemand
Kaplan (site sponsor) offers a low-cost option that includes videos and content with no personal instruction.
$100 off Self-Study
Starting at $799 (or $399 + $199 per month)
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Minnesota LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
$200 off Kaplan Courses
Minnesota LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
$200 off Kaplan Tutoring
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
LSAT Testing Center Locations in Minnesota
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 8, 2020||July 13, 2020||August 29, 2020||October 3, 2020||November 14, 2020|
|University of Minnesota – Duluth||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|University of Minnesota||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Minnesota State University – Moorhead||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|University of Minnesota – Morris||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Saint Cloud State University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|William Mitchell College of Law||yes||No||yes||No||yes|