Kaplan offers North Carolina students local LSAT Prep Courses in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Chapel Hill, Durham and Charlotte. Don’t live near these locations? Try an online course or a private tutor.
North Carolina: LSAT Prep Courses
LSAT Prep OnDemand
Kaplan (site sponsor) offers a low-cost option that includes videos and content with no personal instruction.
$100 off Self-Study
Starting at $799 (or $399 + $199 per month)
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
North Carolina LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
$200 off Kaplan Courses
1834 Wake Forest Rd: Winston Salem, NC 27109
07/06 - 07/29 M, W
2812 Erwin Rd: Durham, NC 27705
07/01 - 08/19 W
308 W. Rosemary: Chapel Hill, NC 27516
07/18 - 08/09 Sa, Su
3800 Hillsborough Street: Raleigh, NC 27607
07/06 - 07/29 M, W
230 North College Street: Charlotte, NC 28202
06/02 - 07/21 T
North Carolina LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
$200 off Kaplan Tutoring
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
LSAT Testing Locations in North Carolina
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 8, 2020||July 13, 2020||August 29, 2020||October 3, 2020||November 14, 2020|
|University of North Carolina – Asheville||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Belmont Abbey College||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Appalachian State University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|North Carolina Elite Career Service Center||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Charlotte School of Law||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Johnson C. Smith University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|North Carolina Central University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Elizabeth City State University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Fayetteville State University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|East Carolina University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|North Carolina State University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|University of North Carolina – Wilmington||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Wake Forest University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
Law schools in North Carolina
|Law School||Nat. Rank||Avg. LSAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|Duke University School of Law||#11||169||23.3%||$160,000|
|University of North Carolina School of Law||#38||161||44.6%||$100,000|
|Wake Forest University School of Law||#40||161||55.6%||$75,000|
|Campbell University School of Law||#144||152||62%||$50,000|
|North Carolina Central University School of Law||N/A||145||47.2%||N/A|
|Elon University School of Law||N/A||147||47%||$50,000|
|Charlotte School of Law||N/A||142||65%||N/A|
- Wake Forest Law School has an average LSAT score of 161 (83.4 percentile).
- The admissions rate is 56.1%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.55.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $75,000 and in the public sector it is $52,500.
- The admissions deadline is March 15.
- Campbell Law School has an average LSAT score of 152.
- The admissions rate is 62%, making it a somewhat competitive law school.
- The average GPA is 3.24.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $50,000 and in the public sector it is $45,000.
- The admissions deadline is May 1.