Kaplan offers Pennsylvania students LSAT Prep Courses at several locations across the state: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Meadville, State College and Villanova.
Pennsylvania: LSAT Prep Courses
LSAT Prep OnDemand
Kaplan (site sponsor) offers a low-cost option that includes videos and content with no personal instruction.
$100 off Self-Study
Starting at $799 (or $399 + $199 per month)
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Pennsylvania LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
$200 off Kaplan Courses
1222 Walnut St: Philadelphia, PA 19107
07/09 - 08/27 Th
3451 Walnut Street: Philadelphia, PA 19104
07/27 - 08/19 M, W
3340 N Broad St: Philadelphia, PA 19140
08/30 - 09/27 Th, Su
125D Hub-Robeson Center: University Park, PA 16802
07/13 - 08/12 M, W
101 North Merion Ave: Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
07/26 - 08/20 Th, Su
800 Lancaster Ave: Villanova, PA 19085
07/28 - 08/22 T, Sa
Pennsylvania LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
$200 off Kaplan Tutoring
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
LSAT Testing Center Locations in Pennsylvania
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 8, 2020||July 13, 2020||August 29, 2020||October 3, 2020||November 14, 2020|
|University of Pittsburgh at Bradford||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Pennsylvania State University – Lehigh Valley||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Grove City College||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Indiana University of Pennsylvania||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Franklin & Marshall College||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Holy Family College||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|La Salle University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|University of Pittsburgh||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|University of Scranton||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Slippery Rock University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Pennsylvania State University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Washington & Jefferson College||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
Law schools in Pennsylvania
|Law School||Nat. Rank||Avg. LSAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|University of Pennsylvania Law School||#7||157||18.8%||$160,000|
|Temple University School of Law||#50||156||43.1%||$80,000|
|Villanova University School of Law||#74||169||48.5%||$78,500|
|University of Pittsburgh School of Law||#78||160||36.8%||$65,000|
|Penn State University School of Law - University Park||#86||156||46.3%||$70,000|
|Penn State University - Dickinson Law||#86||148||46.3%||$70,000|
|Drexel University School of Law||#111||158||53.6%||$65,000|
|Duquesne University School of Law||#111||155||64.5%||$65,500|
|Widener University School of Law (Harrisburg)||N/A||152||67.4%||$50,000|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report
- Penn State Law School has an average LSAT score of 159.
- The admissions rate is 38.6%, making it a competitive law school.
- The average GPA is 3.44.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $70,000 and in the public sector it is $50,000.
- The admissions deadline is June 30.